GLR Injury Law

How do I obtain an Accident Report?

You can obtan a copy of the accident report byrequesting it from the records division of the law enforcement agency that filed it. We can assist you in obtaining this report, but will need some information from you which may include:

  • Case number
  • Date and time of the accident
  • Location of the crash
  • Name of one or more of the drivers involved

Having this information will speed up the process. We would be happy to assist you. 

For more details click here.

If you would like to schedule your FREE case evaluation give us a call at 407-863-3333 or 407-733-2615

Share This Post

What if I can’t afford a lawyer?

Our fee would come in the form of a percentage of the settlement or verdict amount we obtain, you dont pay anything up-front. If you

What is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?

Many times insurance companies will attempt to settle Your Personal Injury Case Worth claims with you before a lawyer gets involved.  This is an attempt

Free Case Evaluation!